Always looking out for your best interest
Our ‘In House’ Mortgage Brokerage “CENTUM Star Financial Corporation” has a team of Licensed and highly experienced Mortgage Brokers committed to helping you with your entire mortgage and financing needs. Finding the right mortgage for you is our business; we specialize in providing.
- New Mortgages – 1st, 2nd, and Private mortgages for purchase of New homes from builders or Resale homes; Owner occupied or Rentals
- Refinancing – Take Out Equity for Renovations, buying another property, investing, or personal uses
- Debt Consolidation – cut your monthly payments by up to 75% by paying off all outstanding debts, taxes, and Credit card payments in Arrears, and start with a single low monthly payment
- Mortgage Renewals – Switch from your current Lender to a New Lender with Lower Rate
- Special Programs – Self Employed, Past Bankrupt or Proposal, Bank declines, Bad or slow Credit, and New Immigrants
- Private Funds – For high Equity deals & Quick Closings
- Credit Repair – Counseling to repair or build your credit
We are a Canadian owned Independent Mortgage Brokerage Company. Finding the right mortgage for you is our business. We have access to over 50 lenders and growing, including many of the nation's most well-respected financial institutions like TD, Scotia, Home Trust, First National, Manulife, ICICI, Industrial Alliance, CHIP Reverse Mortgages….
We work for the ‘Borrowers’ to find the best mortgages at the best rates and terms. We are knowledgeable, experienced, and accomplished in arranging all types of mortgages and will gladly take the time to help you understand all the details involved in your transaction. In most cases we are compensated by lenders for our work, and there is NO cost to the borrower.
We know which lenders have the best rates and we negotiate with multiple lenders at one time. What’s more, we know the system and have the industry knowledge required to present a proposal for financing to lenders to successfully obtain mortgage financing, and we do all the paperwork.
Lending institutions acting on their own have only one financial product to sell – their own, which may not always be the best in terms of interest or its terms, and many applicants may not even qualify for their product because of their personal credit, income, or other special circumstances.